For the rest of this month, please post drabbles for any previous challenge that got no responses.
Some of the more recent of these are:
- A character is talking to a member of the opposite sex. The topic of discussion is either food or religion.
- Pick a character. Write two drabbles about said character: one in which he does something good, one in which he does something bad. Bonus points if you link them somehow.
- An unknown friend.
- Two men. One window. A clock is striking.
- Playing a word game. Any sort, any interpretation.
- This picture.
- "Mea culpa"
- Pick a character. Think of something they would surely never do or say. Write a ficlet in which they do or say that thing, making it as plausible as you can.